Annunciati i trofei per Motorstorm 2 e Tom Clancy’s EndWar
Di seguito la lista dei trofei per i 2 giochi:
- The Money Shot — Boost Explode over the finish line to win 10 races
- Track Master — Win 5 races on each track
- Just Getting Started — Race for a total of one hour
- Time Sink — Race for a total of 10 hours
- Stuntman — Successfully land a jump of 185m or more
- Race Fan — Take part in 250 races
- Tourist — Travel a total of 500km
- Hazardous — Wreck your vehicle 250 times
- Friendship — Complete a Split-Screen race with 4 players
- Ghost Rider — Beat 48 developer’s ghosts on Time Attack
- Tumbler — Perform an impressive Barrel Roll
- Bully — Successfully punch or ram 100 vehicles
- Lightweight — Win 50 races using a lightweight vehicle
- Mediumweight — Win 50 races using a mediumweight vehicle
- Heavyweight — Win 50 races using a heavyweight vehicle
- Pugilist — Punch 5 competitors in a single race and go on to win gold
- Close Call — Win a race by a margin of less than 0.1s
- Survivor — In Eliminator escape from last place 10 times with only 3 seconds to go
- Freestyle — Create and win 10 free-play races
- Spoilt For Choice — Reach rank 3 in the Festival to unlock all 8 vehicle classes
- Bike — Win 5 Festival races using a Bike
- ATV — Win 5 Festival races using an ATV
- Buggy — Win 5 Festival races using a Buggy
- Rally Car — Win 5 Festival races using a Rally Car
- Racing Truck — Win 5 Festival races using a Racing Truck
- Mud Plugger — Win 5 Festival races using a Mud Plugger
- Big Rig — Win 5 Festival races using a Big Rig
- Monster Truck — Win 5 Festival races using a Monster Truck
- Necessary Roughness — Knock down 10 dismounted drivers
- Tortoise — Win a race without using boost
- Speeder — Unlock all 16 Speed events
- Wreck-less — Unlock all 16 Eliminator events
- Last Man Standing — Win all 16 Eliminator events
- Beginner — Complete a ranked Online race with 12 players
- Competitor — Complete 50 Online ranked races
- Casual — Complete 50 online casual races
- Immortal — Win an Online ranked race without wrecking
- Beginner’s Luck — Come 1st in an Online ranked race
- Rookie — Reach Online rank 2 (Rookie)
- Veteran — Reach Online rank 3 (Veteran)
- Hire Me — Beat the developer’s best ghost times on every track with every vehicle
- Speed Demon — Win all 16 Speed events
- Can’t Touch This — Win any Rank 8 race without being wrecked
- Runner Up — Win 96 Silver Medals
- Ranked Streak — Win 3 Online ranked races in a row
- Hero — Reach Online rank 4 (Hero)
- Winner — Win 250 races
- Champion — Win 96 Gold medals
- Legend — Reach Online rank 5 (Legend)
- Over Achiever — Unlock all the other 49 Trophies
Tom Clancy’s EndWar
- Communication Officer — Complete the Voice Command Trainer.
- First Command — Win the Warning Signs mission.
- Combat Chain Master — Defeat Tanks with Gunships, Gunships with Transports and Transports with Tanks.
- Veteran — Win one match in each game mode (Conquest, Assault, Siege, Raid).
- Road to War — Complete “Prelude to War” on any difficulty.
- World in Flames — Complete “Prelude to War” on Hardcore.
- Weapon Master — Use Secondary Attack for the first time.
- Hardened by War — Win 15 missions in the Solo Campaign.
- No Stone Unturned — Win 5 missions without using Mission Support in “World War III”.
- Call of Booty — Win a mission by deploying infantry units only.
- Lightning War Finish “World War III” in less than 15 turns.
- Blitz Capture an enemy Capital in only 3 turns in “World War III”.
- Tour of Duty Finish “World War III” on Normal.
- True Patriot Finish “World War III” on Expert.
- Training Simulator Play 20 Single Player Skirmish matches.
- Together We Stand Win 10 2 vs. 2 multiplayer Skirmish matches.
- Always Attack Win 3 missions in a row in Theatre of War.
- Role of Honor Win 30 missions without killing a unit in Theatre of War.
- Urban Operations Play 30 missions in Theatre of War city maps.
- Breach and Clear Disarm 10 minefields in Theatre of War.
- Survivor Have one unit fight and survive for 10 missions in Theatre of War.
- BOOM Deploy 20 minefields which successfully damage enemies in Theatre of War.
- Mass Murderer Kill 500 units in Theatre of War.
- Spearhead Win 5 missions in a row on the same territory in Theatre of War.
- Strategist Win a Conquest by securing all Uplinks on a map in Theatre of War.
- Point of Attack Win 40 missions as Attacker in Theatre of War.
- Dog of War Win a Theatre of War Phase as each Faction; you must have played as that Faction in 10 missions.
- War is Heck Win 5 missions in a row without losing health in Theatre of War.
- Destroyer Destroy 100 Critical Buildings in Theatre of War.
- Command from the Front Kill 10 units with the Command Vehicle’s sentry units.
- Turning Point Win a match after the enemy has triggered DEFCON in Conquest.
- Field Intelligence Upgrade 100 Uplinks in any game mode.
- Assassin Kill 15 enemy Command Vehicles.
- Total Warrior Win 30 missions in any game mode.
- Adrenaline Retake a Critical Uplink within the 3-minute timer in a Siege match.
- Sharpshooter Kill an enemy troop without being spotted.
- Predator Defeat 6 hostile units with a single unit.
- Do or Die Win a Conquest mission by Annihilation after the DEFEAT counter was under 30 seconds.
- Angel of Death Kill 10 enemy Evacuation Helicopters.
- Cleaner Kill 30 enemy regular units.
- Shake that thing Shake to SitRep 88 times.
- Team Spirit Browse your teams either right or left 88 times.
- Impregnable — Win Finishing Move without any units being defeated.
- Ready for Theatre of War — Finish “World War III” on Hardcore.
- Command & Control — No Uplinks recaptured by hostiles for 10 consecutive Conquest victories.
- Fast and Furious — Win a mission within 5 minutes in Theatre of War.
- Total War — Play 100 2 vs. 2 Theatre of War missions.
- Untouchable — Win a Skirmish mission and lose no health.
- Army of One — Win 20 1 vs. 1 matches in Theatre of War.
- Napoleon — Achieve a 100% Command Rating in one mission in Theatre of War.
- OpFor — Finish “World War III” with all 3 Factions on Hardcore.
- Air Defense — Intercept 5 incoming Air Strikes with Electronic Warfare.
- The War to End all Wars — Armchair Napoleon.